[ESO] Русскоязычное ролевое сообщество

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Отсутствие

Сообщений 31 страница 56 из 56

Жив.
Цел.
Босмер =)

+2

C 19 по 23 отсутствую - уезжаю в Москву, проводить мастер-класс х)
Буду заглядывать на форум и в дискорд с планшета.

Да, я последний месяц+ в игре и пр появляюсь мало, не переживайте за меня: у меня рабочий подъём и все силы идут на работу :) Отдыхать и играть не успеваю(

+2

Отсутствую 5-7 ноября - позвали жюрить фест в Екатеринбург.

С 8 по 15 декабря админы в Питере. В дискорд и на форум заглядывать будем, но играть и активно в чём-то участвовать - едва ли.

Прошу, прощение за долгое вынужденное отсутствие, когда вернусь сам точно не знаю, слишком много всего на меня навалилось в последнее время. Как только со всем разберусь - вернусь, если честно, то я уже соскучился по игре.

+1

Убедительная просьба не удалять из гильдии, остались сюжетные зарисовки на дальнейшие ивенты, но пришлось свернуть сей процесс из-за проблем пк с физической памятью. Играть стало нереально.
Рассчитываю на понимание комьюнити.

+1

Heelar написал(а):

Убедительная просьба не удалять из гильдии, остались сюжетные зарисовки на дальнейшие ивенты, но пришлось свернуть сей процесс из-за проблем пк с физической памятью. Играть стало нереально.
Рассчитываю на понимание комьюнити.

Поправляйтесь!
За отсутствие мы никогда не удаляем, можете не переживать =)

+1

Буду в отъезде следующие июль и август. Будет доступ к Дискорду, насчёт игры неизвестно, но скорее всего появляться там будет трудно.

+1

Hevie написал(а):

Буду в отъезде следующие июль и август. Будет доступ к Дискорду, насчёт игры неизвестно, но скорее всего появляться там будет трудно.

Все кланфиры ж разбегутся! о_0

По делу: с 6го июля на три недели тоже пропаду из игры. В Дискорде буду эпизодически появляться, как сеть позволит.

+1

Уезжаю с 21 августа по 2 сентября. Не скучайте!
В игру не попаду, в дискорде буду висеть, если мобильный интернет не подведет )

+1

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

You could certainly see your expertise within the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

This post is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your web site.

Amazing things here. I am very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Hi to all, the contents present at this web site are in fact awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Thank you for any other wonderful article. The place else could anyone get that type of info in such a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such info.

It's hard to find knowledgeable people about this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

What i don't understood is if truth be told how you're no longer actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You understand therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, produced me in my opinion imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated until it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

A person necessarily help to make critically posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual publish incredible. Excellent job!

What's up friends, good article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

Да что тут коментировать? Тема актуальная, лучше промолчать.

Да что тут коментировать? Тема актуальная, лучше промолчать.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»